Depending on your tax situation your child’s tuition may count as a deduction for “medical” expenses, your accountant will be able to offer more advice.
Below are the instructions for printing your 2018 tuition total (Spring 2017-2018 plus Fall 2018-2019). Once printed, attach with the Tax Letter (click HERE) and give to your accountant.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- Click HERE to login to FACTS Tuition
- After logging in, next to Payment Plan & Billing, Click on View Details,
- Then click in the blue box that says View Payment Summary
- The default should be 2018, click Print
- You should also be able to print as a pdf and email with the Tax Letter letter if necessary.
As you are making your end of the year tax deductible donations…
TODAY ONLY Facebook and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will be matching up to $2 million of funds raised on Facebook for US nonprofits. CLICK HERE to donate using the donate button at the top of our page.
Whether you have $10, $100, or $1000 to give, it all adds up! Especially when being matched! This is also a great way to maximize an end of year tax deduction.
WE need your help to reach our goal of raising $20,000 to furnish the new building and the Science Lab! Here are some ways to engage your friends, family and co-workers:
* Share information about #GivingTuesday on your social media accounts.
* Send an email challenging your co-workers, family and/or friends to give up the money they would spend on coffee and make a donation to Brookwood Christian! You could do the same with giving up lunch or dinner out. Stay home and play board games with your family instead of going to the movies, etc.
* Email your families, friends & contacts an email to encourage giving to Brookwood Christian.
And don’t forget to bring you gently used towels and blankets for our #GivingTowelTuesday!
Do you want a Georgia TAX CREDIT? PLUS a Federal charitable contribution donation? AND a tuition discount of 40% of your approved donation?
The 2018 Georgia Tax Credit Scholarship Season is open!
Last year we received almost $7,000 to award in scholarships. . . we would LOVE to double that amount this year!
You can make a donation to a State registered SSO, which we receive, and then you get a dollar-for-dollar Georgia tax credit, Continue reading “Georgia Tax CREDIT!!”