This is for NEW STUDENT registration only. For RE ENROLLMENT of returning students, click HERE.
TUITION FOR NEW STUDENTS
FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED NO LATER THAN MARCH 1, 2022:
$19,500 paid monthly*
$19,250 paid semi-annually (Aug/Jan)
$19,000 paid annually (by Aug 20)
FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED AFTER MARCH 1, 2022:
$19,750 paid monthly*
$19,500 paid semi-annually (Aug/Jan)
$19,250 paid annually (by Aug 20)
*monthly payments can be 10 months (Aug-May) or 12 months (Jun-May).
Please note that if either of these options is selected with fewer than the indicated number of months remaining, FACTS will adjust for the remaining number of months.
In order to complete the enrollment process you will need the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Certificate of Immunization, Form 3231
- Hearing, Vision, Dental Screening, Form 3300
- A Records Release Form must be signed and submitted to your child’s current school in order to transfer school records. You can download one in the online application or HERE.
- Court/Custody Documents, if applicable
- Student Driver’s License & Insurance Registration, required for drivers.
Only ONE person per student needs to complete this. The person linked with “enrollment responsibility” will receive an email once your student is accepted.
- Type in your USERNAME and PASSWORD. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on APPLY/ENROLL in the left menu.
- Click on the ENROLLMENT/REENROLLMENT link.
- Please complete the Online Enrollment forms listed in the left menu, beginning with the ENROLLEE INFORMATION form. A yellow caution sign will appear in the menu next to forms that are missing required information.
- If a form contains all required information, a green check mark will appear next to the form’s menu item.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child. The online process should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
There is a Non-Refundable Registration fee of $300. This is part of your tuition and is not an additional fee. The $20 application fee also includes registration so there is NO ADDITONAL ENROLLMENT FEE.
New families enrolling who did not apply through our online application will have an additional $20 FACTS Fee for a total of $320.
Please be sure to complete the GRANT & AID form if you would like to be considered for scholarships other than the Georgia Special Needs Scholarship (GSNS). There is a $40 fee for applying.
Please note that this does NOT need completing for the GSNS as Brookwood Christian makes no determination of eligibility or amount.
You can also access the GRANT & AID form HERE and find more details about the process HERE.
If you are having issues with anything regarding the tuition side of FACTS, you will need to call customer support, as federal banking security laws seriously restrict what we are allowed to do on the that side.
If you have any questions about the process, feel free to email Kim, Susan or Tammy, or call 678-401-5855.