We look forward to working with your family through the admission process.
Brookwood Christian Language School’s admission procedures ensure that each student is appropriate for one of our programs. Appropriate students will either have a true mild to moderate language based learning disability, or need a small group setting. Students who are not performing well in school due to emotional or behavior problems are not generally successful with our program. If you feel this is an appropriate school for your child, the following admission procedures should be followed:
We invite you to make an appointment for a personal tour so that you may learn more about Brookwood Christian.
After you tour the school we will schedule a shadow day for your child. After the shadow day, fill out and submit the application.
The submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance.
For NEW Students only!
- Complete Online Application for the year you wish to enroll.
- Submit completed documents along with the $20.00 nonrefundable application fee.
- Application must include 1 copy of your child’s Current Full Psychological Evaluation (within the last 3 years) OR most recent IEP (Individualized Education Plan).
- Test scores & Most Recent Report Card are also requested, but may be submitted with school records.
- A Records Release Form must be signed and submitted to your child’s current school in order to transfer school records. You can download one in the online application or HERE.
- Teacher Referral Forms should come directly from your child’s teacher(s) and can be downloaded in the online application or HERE. Please provide your child’s current teacher(s) with a pre-addressed stamped envelope(s). Teacher referral forms should be sent to:
Brookwood Christian School
4728 Wood Street
Acworth GA 30101
If you have any questions concerning the application process, setting up a tour or shadow day, or other general information about Brookwood Christian, please call the school at 678-401-5855.
Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is as follows:
Single Payment: $19,000
Two Payments: $19,200
10 Monthly Payments*: $19,500
*We also offer a 12 month payment plan, at no additional charge, which must be finalized for payments to run from June 2021 – May 2022.
A nonrefundable deposit of $310 will be required to hold a space for your child. FACTS will keep $10 for processing and the remaining $300 will be applied to your total tuition amount.
All forms & documents from the checklist must be submitted before a student can be considered and accepted into the school.
More tuition details & scholarship info HERE.
We respect your privacy and will never release your contact information, check or credit card information, unless required by law.
Brookwood Christian understands that financing a private school education is a major commitment for families. It is our desire to have a program accessible to all qualified families. Therefore we allocate available funds based on requirements & requests of funding sources combined with the financial needs of families.
Financial assistance is available to both new and returning students after enrollment is completed and the following criteria must be met in order to be considered for financial assistance:
- All financial assistance applicants must complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Application and provide tax records to verify eligibility.
- The student must be in good academic & behavior standing.
- New students must meet all admission criteria and have been accepted prior to requesting financial assistance for the upcoming school year.
- Re-enrolling students may submit a financial request as soon as they have submitted an application for re-enrollment. In order for the request to be reviewed for consideration the account must not be delinquent and the FACTS Grant & Aid Application must be fully complete.
- In order to be considered for financial aid, the financial aid information detailed on the FACTS Grant & Aid Application is required by both biological parents, even in the case of divorce or separation.
- Families must re-apply for financial aid each year. Applications for the 2021-2022 school year must be submitted by April 1, 2021.
- A financial aid award one year does not imply that financial aid will be awarded in subsequent years, nor does it imply that the amount of aid granted will be the same if awarded again.
- The completion of the FACTS Grant & Aid Application is not a binding agreement that assistance is available or will be granted.
The Admission Office will maintain & process the records for all financial assistance materials. Communication between the applicant’s family and other Brookwood Christian staff regarding financial assistance is prohibited.
Letters of notification with financial aid award information will be mailed or emailed to applicant families upon decision of the award.
Please note that this process does NOT apply for the Georgia Special Needs Scholarship (GSNS). This scholarship is run by, and scholarship amounts are determined by the Georgia Department of Education. BCS makes no determination on eligibility or amount.
Registration for 2021-2022 is now open. Only ONE person per student needs to complete this. The person linked with “enrollment responsibility” received an email on 3/16/2021. Please check with other family members if you did not receive an email. One was sent for each student eligible to return. Duplicating registration may incur charges.
NON DISCRIMINATION POLICY
Brookwood Christian does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, admissions, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, students, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, and vendors.