We look forward to working with your family through the admission process.
Click HERE to INQUIRE about our school
QUICK LINKS FOR ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Brookwood Christian Language School’s admission procedures ensure that each student is appropriate for one of our programs. Appropriate students will either have a true mild to moderate language based learning disability, or need a small group setting. Students who are not performing well in school due to emotional or behavior problems are not generally successful with our program. If you feel this is an appropriate school for your child, the following admission procedures should be followed:
We invite you to make an appointment for a personal tour so that you may learn more about Brookwood Christian.
After you tour the school we will schedule a shadow day for your child. After the shadow day, fill out and submit the application.
The submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance.
- Complete Online Application FOR THE YEAR YOU WISH TO ENROLL.
- Submit completed documents along with the $20.00 nonrefundable application fee. This fee also covers the Enrollment Fee should you enroll.
- Application must include 1 copy of your child’s MOST RECENT Full Psychological Evaluation, Most Recent Report Card, and Current Transcript, if in high school.
You will be prompted to set up an admissions account and then receive a verification email. This email may take a few minutes depending on how busy the system is at the time. Should you enroll, this account will become your Family Portal Account.
If you have any questions concerning the application process, setting up a tour or shadow day, or other general information about Brookwood Christian, please call the school at 678-401-5855.
Tuition for the 2022-2023 school year for new students is as follows:
FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED NO LATER THAN MARCH 1, 2022:
$19,500 paid monthly*
$19,250 paid semi-annually (Aug/Jan)
$19,000 paid annually (by Aug 20)
FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED AFTER MARCH 1, 2022:
$19,750 paid monthly*
$19,500 paid semi-annually (Aug/Jan)
$19,250 paid annually (by Aug 20)
*monthly payments can be 10 months (Aug-May) or 12 months (Jun-May).
Please note that if either of these options is selected with fewer than the indicated number of months remaining, FACTS will adjust for the remaining number of months.
A nonrefundable deposit of $300 will be required to hold a space for your child. This is part of your tuition and is not an additional fee. The $20 application fee also includes registration so there is NO ADDITONAL ENROLLMENT FEE.
All forms & documents from the checklist must be submitted before a student can be considered and accepted into the school.
More tuition details & scholarship info HERE.
We respect your privacy and will never release your contact information, check or credit card information, unless required by law.
Brookwood Christian understands that financing a private school education is a major commitment for families. It is our desire to have a program accessible to all qualified families. Therefore we allocate available funds based on requirements & requests of funding sources combined with the financial needs of families.
Financial assistance is available to both new and returning students after enrollment is completed and the following criteria must be met in order to be considered for financial assistance:
- All financial assistance applicants must complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Application and provide tax records to verify eligibility.
- The student must be in good academic & behavior standing.
- New students must meet all admission criteria and have been accepted prior to requesting financial assistance for the upcoming school year.
- Re-enrolling students may submit a financial request as soon as they have submitted an application for re-enrollment. In order for the request to be reviewed for consideration the account must not be delinquent and the FACTS Grant & Aid Application must be fully complete.
- In order to be considered for financial aid, the financial aid information detailed on the FACTS Grant & Aid Application is required by both biological parents, even in the case of divorce or separation.
- Families must re-apply for financial aid each year. All financial aid is subject to available funding, with the exception of the Georgia Special Needs Scholarship, which is dependent on the Georgia Department of Education.
- A financial aid award one year does not imply that financial aid will be awarded in subsequent years, nor does it imply that the amount of aid granted will be the same if awarded again.
- The completion of the FACTS Grant & Aid Application is not a binding agreement that assistance is available or will be granted.
The Admission Office will maintain & process the records for all financial assistance materials. Communication between the applicant’s family and other Brookwood Christian staff regarding financial assistance is prohibited.
Letters of notification with financial aid award information will be mailed or emailed to applicant families upon decision of the award.
Please note that this process does NOT apply for the Georgia Special Needs Scholarship (GSNS). This scholarship is run by, and scholarship amounts are determined by the Georgia Department of Education. BCS makes no determination on eligibility or amount.
Registration for 2022-2023 will open soon. Only ONE person per student needs to complete this. The person linked with “enrollment responsibility” will receive an email with instructions.
NON DISCRIMINATION POLICY
Brookwood Christian does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, admissions, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, students, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, and vendors.