HB801 was filed yesterday by Representative Scott Hilton. This legislation would:
- give flexibility in how scholarship funds are spent,
- change the scholarship calculation from the October to the March FTE count,
- make special needs preschool count towards the one year,
- give an exemption from the one year for children adopted from foster care,
- ensure that if you participate in the scholarship, you never have to meet the one year requirement again!
Check it out at this link http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislati…/…/display/20172018/HB/801.
We will have 2 brief FACTS Q&A sessions during Sneak-a-Peek on Friday, August 4th.
These are optional for those who have questions regarding setting up accounts or other issues.
It has been brought to our attention that there might be some awkward issues with mobile devices. Continue reading “FACTS & Mobile Devices”
In preparation for the upcoming school year we are making plans for improving the content and quality of our programs while increasing the efficiency in the office. In a review of our operations, we have been studying our method of handling tuition payments. Continue reading “New Tuition Payment System”