In the interest of the safety of our faculty and staff, there will be no school tomorrow…
- Because of the high likelihood of black ice tomorrow, 12/11/2018, and
- We have families traveling from 6 counties which will be impacted at various levels, combined with
- It is not expected to get above freezing before 10AM at the earliest, making it likely that it will be 11AM before travel is safe
Please be safe and we will see you Wednesday.
Also… for future reference, remember that we always close if Cobb County closes, and we also close if any 2 of Bartow, Cherokee, Fulton, or Paulding close. However, because of our unique situation with students coming from various counties, we have a larger burden of safety than judging based on one county alone, so we may cancel before they do.
Please note that ONCE YOU START setup, you will have SIX HOURS TO COMPLETE SETUP!
THIS MUST BE DONE ON A PC.
Follow this link: https://bcs-ga.client.renweb.com/pw/
Then click on: Create New ParentsWeb Account
- Follow the instructions using the email address that received setup email or it will not recognize you as affiliated with the school. It may take 10-15 minutes to get the reply email with the link for password selection. If you did not receive a setup email please contact the office.
- Please note that your password must be 6-8 characters using at least one letter and one number and NO special characters. If you go over, it will not let you know, and you will have to contact FACTS to reset, so be careful!
- Once you have completely registered, you should be able to login. On the menu bar at left you should see a link for “Web Forms”. When you click on that it will take you to a list containing “Family Demographic Form” which will display 6 forms that need completing at your earliest convenience.
- Some information may already be complete, but please review for typos and transmission errors. We realize that some of this is the same information on your registration paperwork, but there is no other way to get it uploaded in a timely manner. Once this is completed, you will not have to do this again, other than address/phone#/email/etc changes as they occur. Items in brackets are optional [optional]
- For each form, once you are finished, click “Save” at the bottom, then “Return to main form” up top to get to the next form.
- Do not use “quotes” for any field. Doing so will invalidate that field and we will not see the information.
- Please note that we will not allow your child to leave campus with anyone that is not
- CUSTODIAL PARENT,
- EMERGENCY CONTACT, or on the
- APPROVED TRANSPORTATION LIST!
Student Demographic Form:
- Correct legal First, Middle, Last, plus Nickname, birthday, gender, ethnicity
- Mailing address where student resides
- Main Parent Contact as Home or Cell (depending),
- email is for student school email, if applicable, otherwise leave blank
- [Religious Affiliation]
Student Medical Form:
- Physician & insurance Info – Please make sure Permission to treat is on correct preference and Insurance information is correct.
- Please complete the medication list, using notes to tell us administration times at school, along with medical conditions & allergies.
- Include anything you would want emergency responders to be aware of.
- Be sure to check “yes” for permission to treat if you wish to have emergency responders/hospital treat you child in the event of an emergency. The default for this is “no” and without permission they will not be able to until you are able to be contacted to give permission.
Custodial Parent Form:
- Name, phone number(s), email(s), and address(es) [birthday] [religious]
- For each parent, the bottom there are buttons to select if and where you want alerts. Set those to your desired settings.
- If a parent on birth certificate is not allowed custody of child, we need a copy of court order in office file and we will also set an alert in RenWeb.
- You can list up to 20 people who we should contact in an emergency
- DO NOT LIST ANYONE YOU DO NOT WANT TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD IN AN EMERGENCY,
- Please list in order of how you want us to contact (hopefully we’ll never need these)
Approved Transportation Form:
- Please list those ALLOWED TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD FROM SCHOOL.
- Any regular pick ups please put in notes, i.e. ‘Suzy rides home with her Aunt Mary every Friday’ in Aunt Contact
- [Any grandparent info you wish]
- you can click Add Grandparent out in main menu.
Please note that re-enrollment forms have been sent home.
Paperwork is due back Friday, April 13 along with the $300 enrollment fee. If this fee is paid by Friday, April 13, it will be applied toward next year’s tuition. Otherwise it will be an additional fee on top of the tuition.
Thank you, and enjoy your Spring Break 🙂