Please note that ONCE YOU START setup, you will have SIX HOURS TO COMPLETE SETUP!
THIS MUST BE DONE ON A PC.
DO NOT PURCHASE THE APP from the Google Play Store or Apple Store, we will have a free site license and will be sending out details once that is set up.
Follow this link: https://bcs-ga.client.renweb.com/pw/
Then click on: Create New ParentsWeb Account
- Follow the instructions using the email address that received setup email or it will not recognize you as affiliated with the school. It may take 10-15 minutes to get the reply email with the link for password selection. If you did not receive a setup email please contact the office.
- Please note that your password must be 6-8 characters using at least one letter and one number and NO special characters. If you go over, it will not let you know, and you will have to contact RenWeb to reset, so be careful!
- Once you have completely registered, you should be able to login. On the menu bar at left you should see a link for “Web Forms”. When you click on that it will take you to a list containing “Family Demographic Form” which will display 6 forms that need completing at your earliest convenience.
- Some information is already complete, but please review for typos and transmission errors. We realize that some of this is the same information on your registration paperwork, but there is no other way to get it uploaded in a timely manner. Once this is completed, you will not have to do this again, other than address/phone#/email/etc changes as they occur. Items in brackets are optional [optional]
- For each form, once you are finished, click “Save” at the bottom, then “Return to main form” up top to get to the next form.
- Do not use “quotes” for any field. Doing so will invalidate that field and we will not see the information.
- Please note that we will not allow your child to leave campus with anyone that is not
- CUSTODIAL PARENT,
- EMERGENCY CONTACT, or on the
- APPROVED TRANSPORTATION LIST!
Student Demographic Form:
- Correct legal First, Middle, Last, plus Nickname, birthday, gender, ethnicity
- Mailing address where student resides
- Main Parent Contact as Home or Cell (depending),
- email is for student school email, if applicable, otherwise leave blank
- [Religious Affiliation]
Student Medical Form:
- Physician & insurance Info – Please make sure Permission to treat is on correct preference and Insurance information is correct.
- Please complete the medication list, using notes to tell us administration times at school, along with medical conditions & allergies.
- Include anything you would want emergency respondors to be aware of.
Custodial Parent Form:
- Name, phone number(s), email(s), and address(es) [birthday] [religious]
- For each parent, the bottom there are buttons to select if and where you want alerts. Set those to your desired settings.
- If a parent on birth certificate is not allowed custody of child, we need a copy of court order in office file and we will also set an alert in RenWeb.
- You can list up to 20 people who we should contact in an emergency
- DO NOT LIST ANYONE YOU DO NOT WANT TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD IN AN EMERGENCY,
- Please list in order of how you want us to contact (hopefully we’ll never need these)
Approved Transportation Form:
- Please list those ALLOWED TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD FROM SCHOOL.
- Any regular pick ups please put in notes, i.e. ‘Suzy rides home with her Aunt Mary every Friday’ in Aunt Contact
- [Any grandparent info you wish]
- you can click Add Grandparent out in main menu.
In less than 96 hours, you will all be at Sneak-A-Peek :O and then school begins the very next day! We are so excited about this new school year and can’t wait to get started.
Remember, all you need to start a great school year, is your wonderful presence and a great attitude. You will meet your teacher(s) and get details at Sneak-a-Peak, but paper, pencil, and a lunch is all you have to worry about for Wednesday, it will be a great day!
We look forward to seeing you Tuesday as you check out the new building and the upgrades to the original building! See you then! 🙂
Congratulations to our 2018 Valedictorian, Carter Hill Smith, Jr., and our 2018 Salutatorian, Tyler Scott Crawford!
Congratulations to the 2018 Brookwood Christian Graduates:
- Keyeion Alexander Ashley
- Tyler Scott Crawford
- Samuel Keith Kull
- Nathan Nails, Jr.
- Mychael Allen Pharr
- William Tyler Pike
- Luke Carter Richards
- Carter Hill Smith, Jr.
- Michael Tanner Thompson
Graduation will be held at 6 PM at
First Baptist Church of Acworth,
4583 Church Street Acworth 30101
Graduates should arrive by 4:30 PM for rehearsal, and parents and families can start arriving at 5:30 PM.
Ms. Kim is in this month’ s Bright Side for receiving the 2018 Leadership in Literacy Award from the International Dyslexia Association, Georgia Branch (IDA-GA). We are so proud of her 🙂
Full issue here: www.brightsidenews.com/kennacwnews.html
Buy your tickets NOW! $20 if purchased by May 2; $30 after.
ALL proceeds benefit Acworth Historic Preservation.
Route and other details HERE
We just received this email from APOGEE!!
Please take a moment to thank your representatives as well as those listed below. More details on the scholarship can be found here.
“We have VERY exciting news to share! Assuming Governor Deal signs the bill (which we fully expect), the Tax credit cap will be increased from $58 million to $100 million for the next 10 years starting in 2019. After the 10 year mark, the cap would be reduced back to $58 million.
There will be an assessment of the program and its effectiveness in saving the state money and providing opportunities to families at the 5 year mark. With the expectation that the results will be in our favor, we could possibly expect an even more favorable result legislatively at that point.
The bill also includes some moderate fee reductions for SSO’s and improves the SSO reporting process.
We would like to take a moment to thank Representative John Carson. Without Rep Carson, the tax credit cap expansion bill would never have come to fruition. Rep Carson expended a great deal of time, energy, and political capital to get this bill across the finish line in a format that was favorable to all of us in the program. There will thousands of additional children who will directly benefit from the work done to accomplish this monumental task.
If you would like to personally thank Rep. Carson for his tremendous work on the expansion of the tax credit program, he can be reached at
Another key player in the expansion of the program was Lieutenant Governor Casey Cagle, who supported the larger cap increase to take place immediately rather than the proposed escalator. Casey Cagle’s role in the Senate was vital to the success of the bill.
We are extremely excited for the long overdue expansion to the program and for the tremendous impact this expansion will have on providing educational opportunities for Georgia families.
We are thankful for your response to our legislative alert. It is always refreshing to see our legislative body react favorably to the support of a bill we have all been working towards for such a long time.”
Please note that re-enrollment forms have been sent home.
Paperwork is due back Friday, April 13 along with the $300 enrollment fee. If this fee is paid by Friday, April 13, it will be applied toward next year’s tuition. Otherwise it will be an additional fee on top of the tuition.
Thank you, and enjoy your Spring Break 🙂