Is this school year starting out more challenging than expected? Is homework time becoming more and more stressful for you and your child?
“One in five Georgians has dyslexia, but unlike other educational disorders, it hasn’t been addressed sufficiently in the public schools.” (Atlanta Jewish Times, Aug 2018)
When reading intervention is delayed until 3rd grade (9 years of age), approximately 74% of students will continue to struggle with reading through high school. (American Academy of Pediatrics, 2011)
“Unfortunately, on average, only 1 in 10 dyslexic students are identified by standard screenings. All of these individuals undoubtedly have the aptitude and skills to succeed, but we have to do more to identify and aid these struggling students who would otherwise excel.” (Lt. Governor Casey Cagle)
#StopStruggling #StartPerforming #SayDyslexia #WeCanHelp
We specialize in Dyslexia and other Language Based Learning Differences. Click HERE to see our results as well as a short video.
If your child has had an IEP in a Georgia public school for at least 1 year, and is enrolled at Brookwood Christian by September 15, you have a scholarship! Click HERE for more details and to check your scholarship amount.
You may also be eligible for a Georgia Tax Credit Scholarship. Click HERE for more details.
Please note that ONCE YOU START setup, you will have SIX HOURS TO COMPLETE SETUP!
THIS MUST BE DONE ON A PC.
Follow this link: https://bcs-ga.client.renweb.com/pw/
Then click on: Create New ParentsWeb Account
- Follow the instructions using the email address that received setup email or it will not recognize you as affiliated with the school. It may take 10-15 minutes to get the reply email with the link for password selection. If you did not receive a setup email please contact the office.
- Please note that your password must be 6-8 characters using at least one letter and one number and NO special characters. If you go over, it will not let you know, and you will have to contact FACTS to reset, so be careful!
- Once you have completely registered, you should be able to login. On the menu bar at left you should see a link for “Web Forms”. When you click on that it will take you to a list containing “Family Demographic Form” which will display 6 forms that need completing at your earliest convenience.
- Some information may already be complete, but please review for typos and transmission errors. We realize that some of this is the same information on your registration paperwork, but there is no other way to get it uploaded in a timely manner. Once this is completed, you will not have to do this again, other than address/phone#/email/etc changes as they occur. Items in brackets are optional [optional]
- For each form, once you are finished, click “Save” at the bottom, then “Return to main form” up top to get to the next form.
- Do not use “quotes” for any field. Doing so will invalidate that field and we will not see the information.
- Please note that we will not allow your child to leave campus with anyone that is not
- CUSTODIAL PARENT,
- EMERGENCY CONTACT, or on the
- APPROVED TRANSPORTATION LIST!
Student Demographic Form:
- Correct legal First, Middle, Last, plus Nickname, birthday, gender, ethnicity
- Mailing address where student resides
- Main Parent Contact as Home or Cell (depending),
- email is for student school email, if applicable, otherwise leave blank
- [Religious Affiliation]
Student Medical Form:
- Physician & insurance Info – Please make sure Permission to treat is on correct preference and Insurance information is correct.
- Please complete the medication list, using notes to tell us administration times at school, along with medical conditions & allergies.
- Include anything you would want emergency responders to be aware of.
- Be sure to check “yes” for permission to treat if you wish to have emergency responders/hospital treat you child in the event of an emergency. The default for this is “no” and without permission they will not be able to until you are able to be contacted to give permission.
Custodial Parent Form:
- Name, phone number(s), email(s), and address(es) [birthday] [religious]
- For each parent, the bottom there are buttons to select if and where you want alerts. Set those to your desired settings.
- If a parent on birth certificate is not allowed custody of child, we need a copy of court order in office file and we will also set an alert in RenWeb.
- You can list up to 20 people who we should contact in an emergency
- DO NOT LIST ANYONE YOU DO NOT WANT TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD IN AN EMERGENCY,
- Please list in order of how you want us to contact (hopefully we’ll never need these)
Approved Transportation Form:
- Please list those ALLOWED TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD FROM SCHOOL.
- Any regular pick ups please put in notes, i.e. ‘Suzy rides home with her Aunt Mary every Friday’ in Aunt Contact
- [Any grandparent info you wish]
- you can click Add Grandparent out in main menu.
Please note that re-enrollment forms have been sent home.
Paperwork is due back Friday, April 13 along with the $300 enrollment fee. If this fee is paid by Friday, April 13, it will be applied toward next year’s tuition. Otherwise it will be an additional fee on top of the tuition.
Thank you, and enjoy your Spring Break 🙂
It has been brought to our attention that there might be some awkward issues with mobile devices. Continue reading “FACTS & Mobile Devices”
In preparation for the upcoming school year we are making plans for improving the content and quality of our programs while increasing the efficiency in the office. In a review of our operations, we have been studying our method of handling tuition payments. Continue reading “New Tuition Payment System”
Is your child struggling in school? Is there a reading or comprehension problem that is not being addressed? Continue reading “Prospective Students”