Depending on your tax situation your child’s tuition may count as a deduction for “medical” expenses, your accountant will be able to offer more advice.
Below are the instructions for printing your 2020 tuition total (Spring 2019-2020 plus Fall 2020-2021). Once printed, attach with the Tax Letter (click HERE) and give to your accountant.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- Click HERE to login to the Family Portal
- After logging in, go to Financial, Click on Financial Home, then View Details
- Then click in the blue box that says View Payment Summary
- The default should be the first year of the current school year, click Print, or select appropriate year and Print.
- You should also be able to print as a pdf and email with the Tax Letter letter if necessary.