Those of you who pledged for the 2021 Georgia Tax Credit Scholarship should have received your Form IT-QEE-TP1 – Qualified Education Expense Credit Letter yesterday.
Below is a clarification on how to fulfill your pledge. Be sure to keep the letter with the certificate number for your 2021 tax records.
- Pay APOGEE by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval (mid-March 2021).
- If you pledge after the December deadline, you will receive a deadline to make payment.
- Make payment online: https://apogee123.org/donation-checkout OR
- Mail check:
- Make check out to APOGEE Scholarship Fund
- Include Brookwood Christian Language School on memo line
- Mail to:
The Apogee Georgia School Choice Scholarship Fund
PO Box 745815
Atlanta, GA, 30374-5815
The $100,000,000 cap for 2021 has still not been met, so you still have time to pledge if you want, just visit: https://apogee123.org/forms
Again, thank you so much to those of you who have pledged already, it makes it possible for us to offer additional scholarships to our students.