Brookwood Christian is in the process of implementing several services to make things easier for our families, students, staff, and to consilidate & minimize redundancy in the office.
Features to look for:
-Premier Billing (FACTS Tuition & SIS merge)
-Grant & Aid Applications
-Online Application and/or Reenrollment
As many of you know, in Fall of 2017 we began utilizing FACTS Tuition to reduce the amount of time spent in the office dealing with bookkeeping and deposits. Within 3 months, the only regret we had was not doing it sooner!
During the Spring of 2018, McGraw-Hill announced that Engrade would no longer be an option for Student Information Systems (SIS) and Report Cards, so the logical step was RenWeb, a “sister company” of FACTS, both of whom have been leaders of these services for private schools across the U.S.
During the Fall of 2018, FACTS & RenWeb formally merged into one company and as we learned this summer at the FACTS conference, many changes are coming that will make things easier for both our families and staff.
The biggest one, which we are in process of implementing, is having FACTS Tuition and FACTS SIS system integrated into ONE easier to use system, Premier Billing. Below are some of the benefits for our families:
- FACTS offers a faster, easier way for parents to enroll using Premier Billing. Parents simply select a payment plan as part of their enrollment/re-enrollment process.
- Re-enrolling parents can pay registration fees using the stored bank account information in FACTS and view their enrollment fee payment in their FACTS financial activity.
- Parents can view academic information and pay tuition and fees from any device with one username and password.
- Premier Billing allows parents to access correspondence and account details, add funds to their prepay accounts, and make payments on tuition and bills from a single login.
- Your family data is kept under digital lock and key with the highest security standards in the industry.
GRANT & AID
This service will streamline applying for scholarships and aid (excluding the Georgia Special Needs (SB10) Scholarship). With a true, independently determined need of our families, this can not only make it possible to find other sources of funding, but also give a clear picture of need for other funding and grant writing.
- Easy online application guides families through the entire process.
- With one application and a single application fee, families can apply for aid at multiple FACTS schools.
- All required verification documents are easily uploaded.
- Families are alerted of their award status via email and can accept or decline online.
- FACTS offers in-house customer service center staffed with best-in-class live agents and web chat.
- Accessible through all modern internet browsers with a responsive design that gives families access through their preferred device, from desktop to tablet to phone.
- FACTS provide the highest security standards in the industry when it comes to the collection and storage of financial and demographic data.
ONLINE APPLICATION & ENROLLMENT
Using a cost-effective school enrollment solution allows us to go paperless and view applications and enrollment packets as they are completed – saving time, resources, and making school budget projections more accurate. Benefits for families include:
- Easy applications. School admissions solutions shouldn’t be complicated. Responsive application design and pre-populated demographic fields make admissions and enrollment a breeze.
- Quick and simple. Families can sign up for payment plans during enrollment or re-enrollment.
- No paper needed. No more leaving work early to turn in school paperwork. Parents can make their application fee payment on the go and send/receive referral forms online.
- Access from anywhere. Parents can complete application and enrollment packets with any device – from laptop to smartphone.
This service will make it easier for people to donate. Whether it’s our families, our alumni, or the broader community, this gives us the flexibility to create various appeals and events, and offers donors the ability to give via online gifts, text, pledges, event registrations, and more.
- Donors can easily donate from any device via credit card, debit card, or ACH.
- Text-to-give capability makes giving easy and convenient for our donors and for fundraising events.
- Progress tracker updates, so donors can see their immediate impact on a project’s goals.
- Donors can choose to cover transaction fees.
- Supports one-time gifts, recurring donations, and pledges.
- Email and text receipts make it easy to track individual giving and organize information for tax purposes.
- No worries about payment or demographic information thanks to FACTS’ industry-leading security standards.
All four of these services are currently in
the implementation process. We will let you know once they are available for your use.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this process, we are confident that once implemented this will make things so much easier for all of us. If you have ANY questions, Ms. Tammy will be available during Sneak-a-Peak, Wednesday, August 7th from 1-3pm.