Depending on your tax situation your child’s tuition may count as a deduction for “medical” expenses, your accountant will be able to offer more advice.
Below are the instructions for printing your 2018 tuition total (Spring 2017-2018 plus Fall 2018-2019). Once printed, attach with the Tax Letter (click HERE) and give to your accountant.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- Click HERE to login to FACTS Tuition
- After logging in, next to Payment Plan & Billing, Click on View Details,
- Then click in the blue box that says View Payment Summary
- The default should be 2018, click Print
- You should also be able to print as a pdf and email with the Tax Letter letter if necessary.