The calendar for the 2018-2019 school year has been posted:
HB801 was filed yesterday by Representative Scott Hilton. This legislation would:
- give flexibility in how scholarship funds are spent,
- change the scholarship calculation from the October to the March FTE count,
- make special needs preschool count towards the one year,
- give an exemption from the one year for children adopted from foster care,
- ensure that if you participate in the scholarship, you never have to meet the one year requirement again!
Check it out at this link http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislati…/…/display/20172018/HB/801.