$14,500 – this includes textbooks, materials, and activities/fieldtrips
Application Fee: $250 – is Non-refundable and is applied to your tuition. It is required by May 1st to “reserve” your spot for the following year.
Beginning Fall 2017 we will be using a 3rd party payment system. All tuition payments will go through FACTS Tuition Management. We will post more detailed information once all accounts are set up.
Scholarships or discounts may be available to enrolled students in good financial and academic standing. The scholarship committee will also take into consideration the financial need of scholarship applicants. You must apply each year for each child. You may also apply for a low interest education loan through Sallie Mae.
Our school ID for Sallie Mae is 607135
For information on state provided scholarships, go to www.doe.k12.ga.us.
Georgia Special Needs Scholarship
- Click here to determine your GSNS Scholarship amount.
- Print out your estimated amount.
- Fill out the “Parent Intent Form.”
Georgia Tax Credit Program
- Click here to go to GA Tax Credit page or here for Apogee scholarship (Apogee is the organization we use for GA Tax Credit)
- Follow instructions outlined on the page.
- This allows a tax credit for a donation to a private school. This donation goes toward tuition for students transferring from public schools.