LD and Dyslexia School in Acworth, GA
Specializing in language based learning disabilities
- Class sizes of 7 or less.
- Full time school offering all subjects.
- Research based curriculum and methods.
- Wilson Reading and Fast Forword programs are used for students with Dyslexia.
- Accredited by Georgia Accrediting Commission
- 1st through 12th grade classes specializing in Language Based Learning Differences including Dyslexia
- We follow the Georgia Department of Education guidelines for College Prep and Tech Prep diplomas.
- Tutoring services are available – click here.
- Located at 4728 Wood Street, Acworth, GA 30101
(at corner of North Main St. near Hwy 92) Click for MAP
Call 678-401-5855 or email
If you have had an IEP in a Georgia public school for 1 year, and enroll by Aug 20, you have a scholarship!
- To find out scholarship amount: Georgia Special Needs Scholarship – SB10
- For information on Georgia Tax Credit Scholarship